Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Take One!

I am currently studying four subjects this semester, two are actual classes I am taking at the community college here and the other two are Psychology and Sociology on my own because I have to test out of them for Apollo because they don't like any core classes to be more than 10 yrs old.

Anyway, I borrowed some books from Whitney and have been reading and took my first practice test for Psychology, I got a 44%, I don't think I have received a 44% on anything before.
Needless to say I need to study more, I think I need a 70% to test out of that class so I don't have to take it for the 3rd time.
Anyway, there's one of my school woes for ya.

I will go back to the books in a bit, but first I need a snack and a celebrity gossip session via entertainment tonight online! Oooooh, lookie here, Zac Efron is remaking footloose, Lord help us he is no Kevin Bacon!

No comments: