Have you ever had a dream that leaves you with a creepy feeling? Have you ever had a dream that felt so real that it sticks with you all day, maybe even several days? Well, I had a dream like that last night and it was so real that when I woke up I looked around to see if there were people in my bedroom (cue weird creepy music now). This dream made me want to cry, at first I thought it was because the main person in the dream was in trouble, but everything appears to be fine. So after getting over that "Oh my God, here's comes a tragedy feeling" I am now stuck with that dream feeling very real, like I really had those conversations and know that person, etc. To give you a little insight as to how weird this dream was...I have never been to China or survived an earthquake...that's just a few things.
So, here's another one: Have you ever laughed at something so hard that was so simple or stupid that you think back on it and still chuckle? I have. My dog Tucker is easily amused. I was playing with him last night and was sliding a stick out from under the side of the couch and saying over and over "Get the mouse, Tucker, get the mouse"! At one point when I did this I made a squeaking noise just as the stick popped out from under the couch and scared my poor little dog so bad that he yelped too (the kind of yelp that makes you think you stepped on him). I laughed so hard I had to tinkle, thank gooodness I don't wear chains at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I meant to do this yesterday (getting old :)), HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD LADY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment