Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Am I Boring You?

So I started this blog as a way to let out some of my frustrations about life in general. After 2 posts I am finding it hard to post a blog very often. Where did all my life frustrations run away too? Well wherever they are I am not complaining they are gone just that my blogs are going to start to bore you and me for that matter.
The only slightly interesting thing going on is that I am ahead in all my classes right now, this has never happened to me since I went back to school last January. I realize that as I type this sentence that I keep leaving my Psychology books at home and I could be studying for my CLEP exam, but the books are there at the end of my bed on the floor soaking up dust bunnies and spider webs and I am here blogging about nothing. Ah well, maybe tomorrow. I could also be working on my Christmas projects, but I have left them home too to keep the dust bunnies and psychology books company.

Til the next excitement comes...

2 comments:

Denese said...

Do you need a writing prompt? Like "The worst thing my brother(s) ever did to me when I was growing up" or "The best place I ever visited" or "Funny things my dog does" (snails, anyone?)

Becky said...

Thanks sis, I forgot about the snails...