Here's comes another chapter from the never ending saga of my life of being chained to the phone at work. My boss needed to take a lot of equipment to get the oil changed and this requires him to work. It also requires my help outside apparently. After enduring the tirade about me not answering the phone a few days ago, my manager asks me to come outside and help him hitch a piece of equipment to the truck. The rebellious side of wanted to scream" my chains on the phone won't reach that far" but my dutiful submissive side; which is well hidden most days; kept her mouth shut and went outside and helped. The troubled with the truck hitch: "Operator Error".
We must now wait to see (pause for the phone ringing) if I missed the owner's call.
By the way, it is 1125 am my time here in Albuquerque and I have had 2 phone calls that were business calls. That's how well the chains work people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was looking at your profile page, guess whose books I've been reading? Ted Decker(very different!), what about that! :)
Post a Comment