Well all, it has been a very long time since I have blogged. I admit I never was very good at journaling or blogging for that matter. I am here at home on a saturday not wanting to do homework and a thought occurred to me, I want to blog. Not sure what I want to blog about...
I spent most of the night at the emergency animal hospital with my terrier Tucker, he had collapsed and couldn't walk. After rushing him to the 24 hour animal hospital down the road he suddenly jumped up and was walking fine after 2 hours of tests and all the nerves of me and my mom stretched to the very brink of snapping. I brought him home against medical advice and stayed up until 430 this morning giving him small doses of water and finally gave up and went to bed. Woke back up at 730 and fed him a tiny amount of his wet food and let him outside, called his regular vet just to be told I could only leave a message. I then went back to bed at 830 and the phone rang at 950 with the vet telling me to watch him close until monday.
Now, the point of my blabbing on and on aimlessly is this: the ER vet wanted to admit him overnight which would have cost me more than my books and tuition for next semester combined. Yet, his regular vet said I was right o bring him home and watch him closely. Was the ER vet trying to scamm me out of a lot of money?
Well, that is my entry for now, sorry it wasn't very interesting.
P.S. I finally got a nap between 1230 and 230pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment