Well, I had it. I did it. I quit that stinkin job. I don't have a new one yet but I have faith I will find the perfect job for me. There's something to be said for losing 160 pounds in a matter of minutes.
The owner of the company I worked for for almost 6 years finally pushed me over my limit. He screamed at me and called me names and I finally screamed back. I wasn't going to take it anymore and I feel more peace since I quit friday than I ever have in my life. I am not stressed, I am not sick to my stomach and I no longer feel the corrupt hold of that man on my life.
I will keep you posted on the job search.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
are you taking care of your mom? she is one of my favorite people and I really appreciate her calls and ability to talk straight with me! I just love her and she sure loves you!
Post a Comment