So, this is an update on my nursing school hope and dreams.
After 5 months of jumping through hoops to get into another nursing school, Apollo, I have released them.
they told me a few weeks ago that they cannot guarantee me a seat in February and would not know if I had a seat in the 2nd semester until the week before school starts.
I calmly told the guy that he should be lucky he is telling me this over the phone because if I was in his office I would have a big problem, JAIL! I was so ticked at him, 5 months of wasted time, classes, money and frustration and stress and he has the nerve to tell me all of that.
He couldn't have told me 5 or 6 months ago, NOOOOO. He wanted to see how many hoops I would jump through for his crappy program.
Well , no more. I am not a trained monkey! Despite what my posts about my crappy job imply.
Sionara Apollo.
I am still on the waiting list at the school of my choice and in the mean time will be getting my phlebotomy certificate, it's only 3 more classes, what the hay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Helloooo...anyone here?
Your followers miss you!
Post a Comment